We're introducing the latest technology systems to maintain healthier environments.
Our technology utilizes an ultra-fine proprietary mist of a disinfectant solution that is dispersed when a person’s presence is detected. These solutions include highly diluted colloidal silver, HOCl and others that are shown to be effective anti-viral and bacteria killing remedies against Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Escherichia coli, Shigella flexneri and Klebsiella pneumoniae. In general, a complete disinfection cycle takes 15-30 seconds with no residual wetness and in the case of colloidal silver, it provides 24-hour surface disinfection protection.
We're supported by medical experts.
"Coronavirus has posed a great danger to humanity in long term. Colloidal silver has been added to the traditional chloride-based chemicals as lifesavers for people in the fight against viruses, bacteria, and other hazards."
Dr. Hoang HaOsaka, Uni & Vietnam National Uni Hospitals
Disinfection Booth with Ultrasonic Mist
Disinfection Booth with
Low-Pressure Heat & Mist
Disinfection Booth Modular Tunnel
Sanitizer Dispenser for Public Locations
- Can be used when exposed to sunlight due to proprietary solution
- Excellent detecting speed
- Effectively prevents cross-infection
- Easy to install. Can be wall mounted, sit on a desk or used on a stand
- Adjustable spray/drop mode
- Adjustable output volume
- Suitable for schools, hospitals, offices, malls, and hotels
- Highly durable. CE compliant and tested to 500,000 uses